Search This Blog

Friday, July 31, 2015

What's in Your Cart? Back to School Linky!

Okay guys, deep breaths. I said it. Back to school. BACK TO SCHOOL???? I am cringing as I type this! The summer is never long enough, is it? I'm also going to be having my first baby this back to school season so I am just a little terrified! Our little man is due Labor Day Weekend (how ironic, right?) so for this back to school sale, my cart isn't filled with back to school items, since I might not be back at work until Christmas time. CRAZY!

I'm linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News for a fun What's in your Cart Linky for the Back to School Sale on TPT!


Before I get into what's in my cart.. here's what should be in your cart from my TPT Store! Everything in Bright Ideas SLP store will be 20% off during the sale August 3rd and 4th!


S Blends  - Let's Make a Smoothie! 



Organized SLP Back to School Unit!
Here's the mustard yellow color scheme                                   


and here is the cool tones color scheme





If you're looking for some mega deals on bundles, check out these two that will be over 20% off!





Now here is what's in my cart for this amazing sale!











Thanks for taking a peek at my cart. Enjoy the upcoming sale, I can't wait!!! Happy Shopping :) 








No comments:

Post a Comment