Search This Blog

Thursday, November 27, 2014

What's In Your Cart Linky & A Cyber Monday Sale!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!! I am grateful for so much in my life. My wonderful husband, my Canadian and American family, and all of you! I hope you enjoy your day with family and friends :)

I"m sure you've heard... TPT is having a Cyber Monday Sale Dec 1st & 2nd! My ENTIRE TPT store will be 20% off! Don't forget to use the code TPTCYBER to make it 28% off!!

I have linked up with Speech Room News' Whats In Your Cart Linky Party! 

But before I show you what's in my cart.. let me show you what should be in YOUR cart! 

This Mega Unit contains my Christmas Articulation, Christmas Phonology and Christmas Language all in one neat little zipped file package.  You already get one of the units for free in this package... but with the TPT code, and the sale, you will save even more! 

This Language Unit contains the most adorable Christmas sweaters and focuses on irregular past tense verbs, sorting sentences by whether or not they are grammatically correct and comparing and contrasting visual aspects of the sweaters. Data sheets and diagrams are included for additional ease of use! 


Keep those preschoolers entertained while learning during those long winter months! This unit contains Phonology Snowballs, Wintry WH Questions, Polar Bear Prepositions and Seal Sound Sorting! 

This cold lady unit contains articulation words from the story arranged by speech sound, comprehension questions and story retell! 


Now, here is what is in MY cart! (literally)

2. Snowmen All Year Book Companion By Speech Made Simple

3. Snow Globe Language and Craftivity By The Speech Bubble SLP

4. Selfies and Social Skills By Mia McDaniel




Can't wait to shop, but first, TURKEY!








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out Whitney!! ALL of your stuff looks really cute :)

    ReplyDelete