Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

CAMP SPEECH: Homework

Welcome to Camp Speech!

The above photo is my speech room  camp speech cabin door! I posted it to my Instagram. You should swing by and say hi. I love new followers!

I also absolutely love camping and can't wait for the cooler weather to roll in so I can spend my weekends camping! and exploring I really can't think of a better theme to start off the school year :)

Speaking of school year, I need to be organized and love finding products that help me stay organized! That was my goal in creating camping-themed homework for your school aged kiddos targeting speech, language and fluency goals.  Check it out!

 Camp Homework: Speech, Language and Fluency Homework Pages






You can find this product at my TPT store HERE













No comments:

Post a Comment