Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bright Idea: Speech Clouds

Thank you for all of your support with the TPT sale. Thanks to every single one of you that purchased an item from my store!!! It means the world to me.

Ok, enough lovey dovey stuff, now for the quick and easy therapy ideas!

If you know anything about me, you know that I LOVE quick and easy therapy activities that I can use with almost my entire caseload! Yep, that's what I'm showing you today. Introducing.. Speech Clouds!
Well, I'm sure I'm not the first person to create these speech clouds, in fact, I got the idea from Sliding Into 1st . Then, easily adapted it to my caseload!  All you need is some colored paper, glue and markers.
 I co-treated for my early learners with my OT and we had them cutting out their own clouds. Which took a looooonnngggggg time.

I love these types of activities because not only does it allow SOME independent work, it also provides ample opportunities for data collection both during and after the session.


Hope you will be able to use this Bright Idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment