Search This Blog

Friday, May 2, 2014

A TPT Sale and a What's in your cart? Linky!

In case you haven't heard by now, Teachers Pay Teachers is throwing a Teacher Appreciation Sale from May 6-7!


With the awesome Teachers Pay Teachers sale coming up, Jenna at Speech Room News is hosting a What's in your cart? Linky Party.


But first, let me show you what should be in YOUR cart ;).

Ice Cream Artic

Picnic Artic


No Print Spring Fling Phonology


Gardening for Speech and Language Mega Unit




Stay tuned for some NEW products specifically for the sale!!




Here are some things that are currently in my cart:

Monthly Language Homework Calendars by Miss V's Speech World


Social Summer Homework by Super Power Speech


Articulation Homework Sheets by Figuratively Speeching SLP


Sheep in a Jeep Preschool Companion Pack By Jenna Rayburn


L and L Blends, w and j Coarticulation byMia Mcdaniel


Looking forward to the sale? What's in your cart?? I can't wait! 





3 comments:

  1. Picnic Artic. is in my cart! :)
    www.creatingcommunicators-mindy.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney!! Wow, one of my products is in your cart! How cool! Thanks for the shout out, and I'm so glad I found your blog- it looks great! I'm your newest follower :)
    Mia
    www.puttingwordsinyourmouthbymia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete