Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

S....Peachy Feedback!

Well hello there, I am back from spring break! (cue crowd cheering) If you had spring break, then I hope you had a fantastic one! If not, then I hope you kicked last week's butt!

Today I am joining in on Speech Peeps' S....Peachy Feedback Linky Party! It's a way of thanking those who have left amazingly wonderful feedback! There are two winners: one person who left amazing feedback on a purchased product and another who left awesome feedback on a free product.

The winners are...



Wanna check out the products that Clara and Nibra loved?  Click on the products below to take you to my TPT store




Clara R and Nibra please email me at brightideasslp@gmail.com for a free item from my store!

Until next time folks, keep leaving awesome feedback for your chance to win!





No comments:

Post a Comment