Search This Blog

Monday, February 24, 2014

What's In My Cart?

I don't know about you, but I am beyond excited for the TPT mega sale!  Jenna over at Speech Room News is hosting a What's In Your Cart? Linky Party.
Here are a few of the things I am excited to buy.. and a few things you should buy from my store too!

Here's what SHOULD be in your cart ;)

 Crazy Multi-Syllabic Cookies Game!






Here's what's in my cart ready to be purchased at the big sale:

Picture of the Day Describing & Inferring Key Details  by Hello Literacy.
  Friendship Definition By The Helpful Counselor.

March Mayhem Word Brackets by Schoolhouse Talk.
 Articulation Words by Theme By Speechy Musings.

Mega Fluency Pack by Speechy Musings.


I'm so excited to empty my cart :)








1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for the shout-out! I'm so excited for this sale...still putting together my cart :) Happy shopping!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete