Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Back to reality....

Happy Sunday evening! I hope everyone had a wonderful and relaxing holiday break. In case you didn't hear, I met up with my family in Maui. BEST VACATION EVER. My flight home ended up getting cancelled (darn) so we had to suck it up and spend another day in paradise. It was really tough....

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures from the trip, hopefully to warm you up in this freezing cold weather the entire country seems to be getting!

 My sisters and I re-enacted a picture we took at the Maui Ocean Center 13 years ago!
 Every night we watched the beautiful Hawaiian sunsets.


 My family! Including my husband, my sister's fiance and my youngest sister's boyfriend! So happy to all be together in such a beautiful place!

My husband and I at a luau:


We hiked to some waterfalls in the rainforest:



 Me and my beautiful younger sisters:


Ok I'll stop. I could go on and on and on and on. Hawaii is my most favorite place in the entire world! But now it's back to reality.... work tomorrow morning. Not sure I'm quite ready yet... are you?


I am starting the new year with some No Print Activities to be used on a computer/tablet. Stay tuned!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment