Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

Bright Idea: Learning Snowflakes

Good Morning!

Sometimes, the best of ideas come out of scrambling to find something to do. At least that's how it works for me. The harder I think, the less creative I become. Is that weird? Probably, but no one ever said I was normal :)

With 5 minutes left in a session, I grabbed a paper snowflake and asked my group what they had learned during today's session. Surprisingly, this worked rather well. They were recounting what we did in the session, what they learned and how to apply their strategies/skills. I was impressed!

We wrote down what we learned on our learning snowflake, then they told me where on the bulletin board they wanted their snowflake.




Okay so the learning snowflake board is a little empty. Stay tuned for the finished product!

Hey, do you follow me on instagram? You should!  @BrightIdeasSLP
 Check me out on Facebook too! There is a special giveaway coming up for Facebook followers!


Hope you can use this Bright Idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment