Search This Blog

Monday, November 11, 2013

Organization for the SLP Nation!

Happy Monday to you! Welcome to the first installment of my Organization for the SLP Nation series! I am an organizational nerd, and I don't care who knows it! I love a freshly cleaned and organized therapy room, stay tuned for more organizational tips :)

Today I want to share some therapy material organization! In printing and cutting out my Old Lady Who Swallowed Some Leaves Companion Unit, I was a little overwhelmed with how to best organize everything. I think I've found something that will work well during therapy and wanted to pass along the bright idea!

First, I printed, laminated and cut everything out. Then I organized all of the cards numerically according to the table of contents (on page 2). See below:


Here are the cards organized numerically:




Next, I took all of the description pages, sorting and sentence mats and hole-punched them in the top left corner. Then I used a binding ring (found at Target) and bound them all together. This will keep everything together and easily accessible during therapy!


 Finally, I put everything, including the book, in a gallon-sized plastic bag to consolidate for future use.




Hopefully you can use that organizational bright idea! 

Stay organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment