Search This Blog

Friday, October 11, 2013

Freebie Friday: Speech Spiders!

Happy Friday! Today I want to share a freebie with you... tis the season for scary spiders! Or friendly spiders, depending on how you view the world. These are so easy, super cute and the kids love them! Yes, I am aware that some of the spiders have 6 legs, thank you very much.  I was running out of spider legs.


I don't need to tell you how easily this activity can be modified to address a variety of goals and objectives for your kiddos. Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy! all the kiddos loved this activity and it was so easy to obtain data! We used target words for those artic kiddos, descriptive words of a spider for expressive language kiddos, following directions to earn a spider leg for those receptive language kiddos, discussing fluency strategies for the fluency kiddos, and the list goes on! 


I whipped up a quick little homework freebie that you can send home to reinforce the activity completed in therapy! You can even send the spider home if you want. I was selfish and wanted to hang them up outside of my room. I mean, come on, look at how cute they look! 

Here is what the homework page looks like:


You can download it for free, HERE!

Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment