Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Outer Space Theme!

Happy Friday Eve! For the last month-and-a-bit of the school year I am going to have an outer space theme!   I may or may not be more excited about this than my kiddos. There are a variety of activities and books out there to use along with this theme.  To start things off, here is a outer space articulation/intelligibility unit I created with space-themed vocabulary. For free of course! The unit includes target cards organized by sound and syllable structure; intelligibility mats are also provided! Carryover at the sentence level is also targeted in this unit through fill-in-the-blank sentence mats organized by sound that can be used in therapy, or sent home as homework. Finally, a game-board is provided to add another way to target speech sounds.






You can download this unit for free at my TPT Store!


Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment