Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Ocean Theme - The Pout-Pout Articulation

Happy Friday eve to everyone! Today I wanted to share with you a intelligibility/articulation unit I created to supplement the wonderful story of "The Pout-Pout Fish" By Deborah Diesen.  I included words from the story and organized them by sounds. The following sounds are included:
-r blends, s blends and l blends
- vocalic r, s and l in all word postions
- multisyllabic words with 2, 3, and 4 syllables including pacing board for the respective number of syllables
- blank cards so you/your kiddos can create their own words or go on a hunt to find more ocean related words with their speech sound in it!




You can find my Pout-Pout speech unit activities for FREE at my TPT store, here!


Hopefully you will find this unit useful!

Enjoy!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for including the two Pout-Pout Fish books in your ocean-themed activities!

    Best Fishes,
    Debbie Diesen (author of The Pout-Pout Fish)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank YOU so much for writing amazing stories! My kiddos love reading about the Pout-Pout Fish and I love all of the complex vocabulary and language used in the story.

      Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

      Whitney Palyu

      Delete