Search This Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post-Thanksgiving Activity

UPDATE 12/3/13 - YOU CAN FIND THIS ON MY TPT STORE FOR FREE ALSO! 
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I wanted to share a quick and easy general speech and language activity I will be using for the first week back since Thanksgiving break! It isn't anything fancy but sometimes, the simplest things seem to work out the best! ( See awfully drawn, last minute, turkey activity below...and yes, one kiddo wanted my turkey to have a mohawk)


For this Post-Thanksgiving activity, I plan on using it with most of my kiddos and alter it according to their IEP goals. Included in the packet is Sentence Mats for Articulation and Language and a little Word List for silly Thanksgiving sentences:


                                                   

You can download the post-thanksgiving activity here.
Hope that brightened your therapy planning woes!



No comments:

Post a Comment