Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Kids Say The Darndest Things


While planning my Winter Wonderland theme for December and January, I called one of my sisters who lives back home in Canada. I asked her to send me some pictures of snow, clothing used for winter, and anything else I could use in therapy. Her reply: "Are your kids going to know what snow is?" To which I laughed and said "Of course they will!". The next day, I decided to test out my sister's theory and showed this picture to one of my kiddos:




The response I expected: "Aww a cute doggie in the snow!"

Actual response: "Is that dog in Heaven?"

The child obviously noted my confused expression, because he replied: "Why is she in the clouds?"


There ya have it. My all-knowing sister remains all-knowing. 

Hope that brightens your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment